ASBC 2021 seeks to provide a platform for researchers and practitioners to come together to discuss concepts and themes in Social Business.
We would like to invite entrepreneurs, managers, researchers, academics and students to present their papers, practitioners’ cases and concept notes on issues related to social business especially on issues related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The suggested themes for the papers include:
· The impact of COVID-19 pandemic to the social businesses
· The role of social businesses in context of the COVID-19 pandemic
· Promoting of sustainable development through social businesses
· Poverty and wealth concentration
· Research and teaching methodologies of social business
· Financial issues in social businesses
· Social impact of social businesses
· Social marketing
· Reducing unemployment through social businesses
· Managing social businesses
· Social business and education
· Social business and sports
· Application of technology in social businesses
Abiding by the respective national health advisory due to the Covid-19 pandemic, and as part of our ongoing efforts to ensure the safety and well-being of our community, the Conference will now be a virtual event.